Sweeper is constructed from a pressed steel shell which gives an excellent
strength to weight ratio. It is a tractor mounted road sweeper machine
driven from the tractor P.T.O. shaft and is available with small debris
collector box and water spray equipment as optional. This road sweeping
machine is designed for use with almost any tractor which is fitted with
hydraulic lift, three point linkage and power take off and can be fitted or
detached in less than five minutes.
Brush sections are supplied in crimped steel wire or polypropylene and are
easily replaceable. The castor wheels fitted to the rear enables the sweeper
to follow road undulations. These road sweeper machines may be used to sweep
straight ahead (for collection) or in two angled positions either side. The
splash guard fitted to the road sweeping machine is easily removed to allow
the collector attachment to be bolted into place.
|Brush Outer Diameter
|Dust Collector Capacity
||0.2 cu. m.
- Five different angle positions.
- Rigid pressed steel shell.
- Optional water tank and sprinkler attachment
- Steel wire, polypropylene or combination brush sections.
- Easily adjusted for brush wear.
- Optional sweeper collector attachment.
- Different lengths would be available to special order.