Asphalt batch mix plant is an ideal construction equipment used
for manufacturing of asphalt that is mainly used for road construction and
other civil construction. Asphalt is prepared by mixing appropriate
proportion of aggregates, sand and stone dust, heated and then appropriate
promotion of bitumen is mixed on standard temperature and then it is
transported to work site.
Speedcrafts Ltd. is counted as a leading manufacturer and exporter
of asphalt batch plant in India. Since its inception in 1971 , the
company has done comprehensive research and development to produce high
quality asphalt batching plants that are available in various choices to
choose from. We offer batch mix asphalt plant in various sizes and
configurations - be it mobile asphalt plant equipment, portable asphalt
batching plant, customized / fixed asphalt plants etc. Moreover, easy to
operate and low maintenance cost are some of key features of our mixing
plant. Batch Type Asphalt Mixing Plant as per European standards are being
manufactured with capacity ranging from 80 TPH up to 260 TPH.
- 4 / 5 / 6 pre batch feeder system fitted with independent variable
drive electric motors and one bin fitted with vibratory motor.
- Fully insulated Dryer fitted with automatic silenced burner complete
with infrared probe, pre heater and Dryer feeding conveyor.
- Hot elevator system.
- Four / Five deck vibratory screen.
- Four / Five hoppers for storage of hot aggregates.
- Aggregates, bitumen, filler and hot mix weighing unit.
- Bitumen storage and heating system with hot oil heat exchanger.
- Fully computerized control panel with PC, PLC, Video, Printer and
- Bag type air pollution control system with NOMEX bag filters complete
with exhauster and chimney.
- Filler elevator for recovered dust from bag filters.
- Hot mix silo with 2 compartments, discharge doors, intermediate
hopper and level indicator.